Last night was another to remember. I'd finally made the long overdue and much-awaited trip back to Mount Sinai. Who would've thought 3 years ago that I'd be back there with Oliver of all people? It was such an impulsive decision. The conversation over drinks went something like:
O: I miss the RJ campus...
T: Yea, me too.
~pause~T: Wanna go back?
O: What now?
T: YEA.
O: *ponders*
T: I'll pay for cab.
O: Okay!
Haha, how typical.
Climbing through the side gate, tiptoe-ing past corridors and up stairwells, across the grandstand, the Fibo room, being oh-so-cautious not to alert the guard. I would have thought I'd be sharing moments like these with the cheerleaders.
I guess it's really hard to tell what will happen in the future based on relations now because people change and, as experience has undoubtedly confirmed, so do the friendships you expect to last.
I miss the break times in the Fibo room, the strolls between classes, "referring" homework, the CCRs, the lecture theaters, being late for art class, the locker area, the THING we threw onto the wall above the locker area, studying in the library, the surprise birthday party, walking to Jelita, walking to Ghim Moh Macs, the long train rides home. All of it.





Being 15 was really something.
So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.
2:17 PM